Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2, 2010

Just a few of my favorite books (or series). Sometimes I like a deep read, something that makes me think - I especially love books by Sheri Dew or Ferrel for that. I love being made to think in spiritual terms. I also loved reading the true story of Elie Wiesel in his book "Night" where he takes us through his holocaust experience. Then - sometimes I just want an easy read that transports me somewhere out of this world, makes me laugh, makes me smile, makes me keep reading into the night. I like the "Twilight" series, the Harry Potter series, and The Hunger Games series for that. The list could go on - I really love to read! I'll read almost anything, as long as it isn't offensive in content. It makes my mind expand, my heart open just a little wider, and my world become that much bigger. Nothing beats reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment