Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 31, 2010
TJ had an awesome time entertaining our friend's baby girl during dinner. She is so anxious to start babysitting, and when she does.. she'll be amazing!

January 30, 2010
 I have been having WAY too much fun making bead watch bands. I think I'm falling in love with beads. ALL beads. I'm becoming a bead monster. Look out, everyone!


January 29, 2010
 What a new age we live in! A wonderful way to spend the evening, crowded around the laptop in the kitchen, watching a movie. Nice! At least we have soft kitchen chairs!


January 28, 2010
 I turn my back for one minute, and my babies have become cool cats! How did that happen?


January 27, 2010
 I caught TJ reading her new favorite book series - "Percy Jackson and The Olympians" at our yearly book and bagel morning at the school. It's interesting when your children become old enough to read the same books YOU are interested in!


January 26, 2010
 Tom Yum soup. I don't know who "Tom" is, but this soup sure is YUM!

January 25, 2010

A day after our HUGE snowfall, TJ and B spent the day playing outside in the huge drifts. The snow was deep enough to get lost in! At least, our deck set seems to have disappeared!
 


January 24, 2010
 There's no business like "SNOW" business, and that's just what we had this weekend. The roads closed down, people were stuck left, right, and center - and Lyndon was busy every minute helping people out of drifts, shoveling walks, and even helping to push city buses! Glad I'm married to such a good man!

January 23, 2010
 Before our evening at the Regina Symphony Orchestra began, we were treated to some beautiful numbers by these children, who study at the Royal Conservatory of music here in town. They were so good, and SO young!


January 22, 2010
 JJ had a blast during this family day at pre-kindergarten where we put together our own books, and she was able to help to bind her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment