Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 24, 2010
I have a genius hubby who can take apart a VCR (yes, we still have one) and fix it by removing not one, but THREE Easter magnets from the inside. I wonder how those ended up in there??

























March 23, 2010
That must have been SOME DREAM, JJ!
























March 22, 2010
The Northcott family are some of our newest and best friends. They are as beautiful on the inside as they are on the out. Today we had a blast making and eating crepes filled with homemade jams and whipped cream! YUM!
























March 21, 2010
It warms my heart to see my girls getting along so well. They love to laugh together. I look forward to seeing their relationship grow, deepen, and evolve!
























March 20, 2010
New Moon Madness! I loved our New Moon movie night. We ate good food, enjoyed good company, and watched a good movie! Thanks Pam T, Sara N, Karla C. Valerie W., Sarah K., and Ailyn C!


March 19, 2010
My new favorite creation - a chicken wire jewelry frame! Now my necklaces and watch bands have a home.

March 18, 2010
JJ has found a new favorite dress to wear....every.day. But even princesses get pooped out!

March 17, 2010
I am just so lucky to have the four of you little leprechauns! I love you!

March 16, 2010
Hawt. That's all I can say.

March 15, 2010
TJ and her friends like to hang out during recess and after lunch time, acting things out and singing songs. Do I see a drama major in our future??


March 14, 2010
Ward Potluck time! There was a great turn out for this potluck dinner. We brought pizza, which went EXTREMELY well (and fast) but no fear - there was more than enough delicious dishes for everyone.

March 13, 2010
The weather warmed up just enough for the kiddos to dig some forts in the snow. I can feel it - Spring is on it's way!

March 12, 2010
I finally did it! I managed to get a newborn to sleep deeply enough to try some fun poses. He was such a little doll, and really made my entire day!

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me, do you know that I am twilight saga diehard?!? I wish I would have known!! Love your photos - pictures really do speak a thousand words. I feel like writing an essay..hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea!!!! Okay, you are on the short list for the next partay!

    ReplyDelete