Friday, October 1, 2010

September 2010

 

September 1, 2010

CC and Patches are enormous now! They are such good little pets.

1

September 2, 2010

These are the PERFECT chocolate chip cookies. AND sharing the recipe was my first personal post on HowDoesShe! Nerve wracking and fun all at the same time! You can check out the recipe and post here!

2

September 3, 2010

Went to see this hilarious movie. I think my husband could relate to the main character – being a father to a bunch of girls. My favourite line? “It’s so FLUFFY!!!!!!”

3

September 4, 2010

Weather is finally dry enough, LONG enough, to get a car wash!

4

September 5, 2010

TJ had this great idea to make place mats for her sisters. She used my scrap papers, cut them into strips, weaved them together, then had me laminate them. They kids love using them, and TJ felt so proud!

5

September 6, 2010

We made our own screamers with 7-11 Slurpee's and McDonald’s soft serve! Yummo!

6

September 7, 2010

The weather was nice enough for some quick shots of our family. I feel so blessed to have four beautiful, healthy, fun-loving, smart daughters!

7

September 8, 2010

The colors of Autumn are starting to appear everywhere I look. This city has the most beautiful trees on every street – and Fall time is the most colourful of the year. It makes my heart smile!

8

September 9, 2010

Working on the slideshow for my parents’ 50th wedding anniversary has been such a great experience. I’ve been reminded of how they were young, once, and are still young at heart. I miss them.

9

 

September 10, 2010

Relaxing, watching a movie with daddy.

10

September 11, 2010

Glorious fall! Lyndon took the girls to the park to enjoy the streak of warm weather!

11

September 12, 2010

JJ pulled a fast one on all of us by leaving the house and going for a walk all by herself. We were all terrified, but thankfully we found her quickly and she was just fine. She was pretending to be ‘mommy’ and she wanted to go to the dollar store. She almost made it, except she had to go potty! That girl will be the end of me!12

September 13, 2010

Laundry day. Nothing more relaxing than folding warm clothes on the floor while watching a great movie.

13

September 14, 2010

JJ FINALLY started pre-k! It felt like forever, but it was her turn to start school. She insisted on dressing fancy and PINK in typical JJ fashion. She is growing up too fast!

14

September 15, 2010

An ordinary day, and ordinary errand to the bank!

15

September 16, 2010

JJ and I spend the mornings together, and lately she has me curling her hair into ringlets. Then she wants pictures taken. She is such a cutie.

16

September 17, 2010

Chicken Pot Stickers for supper! Delicious!

17

September 18, 2010

Our second crepe night with the Northcotts! I still haven’t made them myself, but one of these days I’ll have the courage. Not much tastes as good as a crepe with strawberries and whipped cream!

18

September 19, 2010

A gorgeous day, a drive in the country, endless blue skies and dirt roads. I love living in the prairies!

19

 

September 20, 2010

Being a big sister suits TJ well. 20

September 21, 2010

We’ve been finding these little (big) guys building webs all over our front and back decks. I’m fine with it as long as they keep their hairy butts OUTSIDE the house!

21

September 22, 2010

I loved sharing how to can peaches with two of my besties, Sara and Pam! Nothing beats some girl time!

22

September 23, 2010

After spending the afternoon pulling carrots from the garden, I was way behind on my photo editing. TJ took control of the carrot scrubbing and even warned me in a note NOT to try doing the work SHE wanted to do for me. She is such a doll.

 

23

September 24, 2010

A glorious prairie sunset I just HAD to capture. Nature’s beauty never fails to take my breath away.24September 25, 2010

Lyndon snatched up the opportunity to go to the gun safety activity our ward’s Young Men were having out at the Walters’ farm. He loves shooting and I wish he could do more of it. FAR away from me, though Smile

25

September 26, 2010

I made these frames for the kids in my Primary class to showcase their unique talents. My goal was to help them each feel how special they are. The smiles on their faces was such a great reward!

26

 

September 27, 2010

Pictures and Family Home Evening with one of my favourite families, the Halls! I admire them so much for the parents they are, and the people they are. So much goodness packed in one little family!27

September 28, 2010

I spy a cutie pie!

28 (2)

September 29, 2010

Enjoying the unusually warm weather and taking a walk by our beautiful church building. It means so much to me to be a part of the ward and stake we are in!

29

September 30, 2010

A quick and natural make over at Pam’s house. I needed some new foundation and she came through with some Mary Kay stuff that matches my skin tone perfectly. She is awesome!

30

1 comment:

  1. I love your photo a day blog. I enjoyed every single photo that you posted each day. I have been doing Project 12. I make a digital page for each month. So it is more a summary of what my month consisted of. But at the end of this year I will have my very first Project 12 book completed. :) I love the frames that you made, the photos of your youngest daughter sitting with her Dad watching a movie and well all of your daily photos. :) Thanks for sharing what you did during the month of September with us.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete